RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
The copyright in all material provided on this Site (“Site”) is held by Botanical Beach Babes, LLC (“Botanical Beach Babes”). Except as stated herein, no material from the Site or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Botanical Beach Babes, may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws and other laws.
Global Brand Ambassadors are available for individuals seeking to purchase Botanical Beach Babes® products on location from a Brand Ambassador and/or acquire information about becoming an Brand Ambassador. ALL OTHER USES ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED including without limitation the use of the Brand Ambassador search for collection of Brand Ambassadors contact information by third parties for solicitation or for any other purpose.
This Site is controlled and operated by Botanical Beach Babes from its offices in Miami, Florida. Botanical Beach Babes makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site are governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
The trademarks, service marks and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered trademarks of Botanical Beach Babes, unless otherwise noted. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site.
Links to third-party websites may be provided on this Site. If so, they are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. Botanical Beach Babes has not reviewed all third-party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Botanical Beach Babes does not endorse or make any representations about such sites, or any information or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you access any third-party sites linked to this Site, you do so at your own risk. If you would like to link to this Site, the following guidelines apply: A site that links to the Site:
- Should not imply, either directly or indirectly, that Botanical Beach Babes is endorsing its products;
- Should not use any Trademarks (i.e., the Botanical Beach Babes® logo);
- Should not contain content or material that could be construed as offensive, controversial or distasteful and should only contain content that is appropriate for all age groups;
- Should not disparage Botanical Beach Babes or its products in any way or otherwise negatively effect or harm the reputation and goodwill of Botanical Beach Babes;
- Should not present false or misleading information about Botanical Beach Babes or the The BBB Society career opportunity;
- Should not misrepresent any relationship with Botanical Beach Babes;
- Should not replicate in any manner any content in the Site; and
- Should not create a browser or border environment around Site material.
Any material, information, idea or other communication you transmit to or post on this Site by any means will be treated as nonconfidential and nonproprietary, and may be disseminated or used by Botanical Beach Babes and/or its designees for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing and manufacturing products (“Communications”). Botanical Beach Babes will have no obligations with respect to the Communications. Botanical Beach Babes and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial and noncommercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
DMCA Copyright Policy
Botanical Beach Babes, LLC has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement on these Services in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”).
If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Botanical Beach Babes Designated Agent, identified below, in writing with the information listed below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Botanical Beach Babes that your copyrighted material has been infringed. Botanical Beach Babes does not and will not make any legal decisions about the validity of your claim of infringement or the possible defenses to a claim. When a clear and valid notice is received pursuant to the guidelines set forth below, Botanical Beach Babes will respond by either taking down the allegedly infringing content or blocking access to it. Botanical Beach Babes may contact the notice provider to request additional information. Under the DMCA, Botanical Beach Babes is required to take reasonable steps to notify the user who posted the allegedly infringing Content (“Alleged Infringer”). The Alleged Infringer is allowed under the law to send Botanical Beach Babes a counter-notification. Notices and counter-notices are legal notices distinct from regular activities or communications made via these Services. We may publish or share them with third parties in our sole discretion (in addition to producing them pursuant to a subpoena or other legal discovery request). Anyone making a false or fraudulent notice or counter-notice may be liable for damages under the DMCA, including costs and attorneys' fees. Any person who is unsure of whether certain material infringes a copyright held by such person or a third party should contact an attorney.
Reporting Instances of Copyright Infringement:
To file a DMCA notice, the copyright owner must send in a written letter by email and our mailing address only. We reserve the right to ignore a notice that is not in compliance with the DMCA, and we may, but are not obligated to, respond to a non-compliant notice.
If you believe that Content residing or accessible on or through these Services infringes a copyright, please send a DMCA notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address below. The DMCA notice must:
- Identify specifically the copyrighted work(s) believed to have been infringed (for example, “My copyrighted work is the picture that appears at [list location where material is located].”);
- Identify the Content that a copyright owner claims is infringing upon copyrighted work. The copyright owner must provide information reasonably sufficient to enable us to locate the item on these Services. The copyright owner should provide clear screenshots of the allegedly infringing materials for identification purposes only. The information provided should be as detailed as possible;
- Provide information sufficient to permit us to contact the copyright owner directly: name, street address, telephone number, and email (if available);
- If available, provide information sufficient to permit us to notify the Alleged Infringer (email address preferred);
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”;
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”;
- Be signed; and
- Be sent to our DMCA designated agent at the following address:
DMCA Designated Agent
Botanical Beach Babes, LLC
Attn: Legal Department – IP Department
10940 Wilshire Suite 1600
Los Angeles, CA 90024 U.S.A.